Mijn lijst met blogs

donderdag 30 april 2015

Hi every one!

It has been three years since my last blog and I miss doing them. I do have some new subject ideas, one I have had awhile and will be working on it next.  That is a suprise for next week but I promise it is a thought provoking one for my American friends and family.

I am going to see if I can change the name of my blog as it really no longer is just about only the highs and lows of immigration but life in general. There will be a few subjects. Fun, serious, cooking, scenery and hopefully some laughs. If I can't change the name I will just make a new blog!

Since I have figured out how to transfer pictures from my phone to tablet this will be a bit easier. Now to figure out the workings of blogging from my Tab. I can do this!

Oh yeah, i can do this.



Till next week!
Cindy

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten