Mijn lijst met blogs

zondag 17 juli 2011

The mystery of the ratty socks........

Today is laundry day!! Yay, I love laundry day....NOT. 
Every one has lost socks in the machine, it is just a fact of life, your washing machine eats your socks. Admit it, you have a whole drawer dedicated to socks with missing mates that you are hoping the mate some how re-appears.
Well, today, I had no lost socks, quite the opposite.


I went to the hamper this afternoon to put a load of whites in the wash, WHEN.........


I found these...........rolled up, just like that, in the middle of my dirty clothes.


I have no idea who they belong to or how they got in my hamper.


No one has been in my appartment and I have not done anyone elses laundry.
The sock portal has apparently found its way to my appartment. So if you are missing socks, dont worry, they may appear in "The Hamper" in the near future and I will be able to return them to you. 


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten